Saturday, March 31, 2007

Any News on Landscapers

Well, here we are starting April and our grass is several inches high and I haven't seen a landscaper in the area. Although I did see a mower on South Battery! Thanks Rex, your yard looks great but what about us without mowers? I can see the grass growing with all this rain!

Has anyone heard if they have a contract to start mowing the yards and common areas for the Village at Tinker Creek? I noticed a lot of home owners are putting down their own fertilizer, which it is definitely the time to do it. What about mulching, we certainly don't want to same quality we got in the fall?

If anybody has any news on the mowing, fertilizing and mulching please share it! You guys need to post some comments on here. I hate to talk to myself!

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount

Technorati